My friend Garry Smits, a sportswriter for the Florida Times Union in Jacksonville, FL helped me come up with this one. I will be asking listeners for more suggestions so feel free to email me @ julies@1049therebel if you have any to add.
#3 Georgia will face #4 ranked Alabama Monday night for the battle to the NCAA Championship. So we decided to come up with a drinking game, of course. Why? Because that's what we do! So get your beer, shots of choice, whatever, get ready and ENJOY!
1. If Nick Saban yells at his offensive coordinator, drink.
2. If the announcers mention that no Saban assistant has ever beaten him, take 2 drinks.
3. If Vince Dooley's 1980 national championship team is referenced, take two drinks.
4. If Herschel Walker is on camera, drink.
5. If Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm is compared to Buck Belue, drink.
6. If the words "ferocious" or "tenacious" are used about the Alabama defense, drink.
7. If Alabama safety Minkah Fitzpatrick is called a "velociraptor," drink.
8. If an Alabama fan in a Bear Bryant hat is on camera, drink.
9. If any announcer uses the words "hunker down," drink.
10. If Kirby Smart is captured with his visor on crooked, drink.
Return to: Julie Blog